1. INFORMATION ABOUT Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o.
1. These Mattydale privacy policies were adopted by Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o., IČO: 03458164, with its registered office at Platnéřská 90/13, 110 00, Praha 1, and registered in the Commercial Register under the file number C 231916, at the Municipal Court in Prague.
2. These rules regulate the principles of the processing of personal data of all users of the website www.holicstvisvoboda.cz (hereinafter referred to as the “Portal”) and the clients of Svoboda’s Traditional Barber´s (“User”).
3. Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. fulfils the role of a controller in terms of processing personal data.
2. WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
1. Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. processes those data that you specify when requesting vouchers or further during their administering. In this case, name and surname, delivery address, email address and phone number are first presented. These data are used for your basic identification. All data you provide in your request are necessary for its positive administering. In this case, the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of Article 6 (1) b) GDPR, i.e. for the performance of the contract and under pre-contractual arrangements.
2. Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. further processes data you specify when you make a reservation. When making a reservation via the reservation system Reservio, you specify your name and surname, email address, and a phone number. If you submit the reservation request through Facebook, Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. receives access to your e-mail address and public profile. When making a phone reservation, we obtain and archive your name, surname, and telephone number. The public profile includes your name and surname, profile picture, age category, gender information, and other public information according to your settings. This information is used for your identification. In this case, processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR, i.e. for performance of the contract and the pre-contractual arrangements.
3. Business communication. Upon your consent, your email address may be used to send business messages. In this case, the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of Article 6 (1) a) GDPR.
4. Data obtained through cookies. To better target advertising campaigns outside the Portal and to improve the Portal, Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. uses the information about your activity on the Portal and viewed offers. This data is obtained automatically by means of cookies. If you have “save cookies” enabled on your device, these data are also collected through these files. Based on all collected data, Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. gains statistics, analysis and reports on Portal Users’ behaviour. In this case, the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of Article 6 (1) a) GDPR.
5. Photos and audio / video recordings. In order to show the results of our work to the world, we need image material. Photographs and audio / video recordings will be used with your permission for the purpose of presenting Svoboda’s Traditional Barber´s through printed and / or electronic media, websites and / or social networks. In this case, the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of Article 6 (1) a) GDPR.
3. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
1. Business Communication. Users may at any time cancel subscription of any business communications, namely by:
– clicking on the relevant link located in the footer of each email, or
– using the contacts listed in these rules.
2. Advert targeting (cookies). To disable “save cookies” on your device, you can change your settings by clicking on the “Cookies Settings” link in the Portal footer or by changing the settings directly in your browser. If you disable saving of selected cookies, some parts of the Portal may not work properly.
3. Photos and audio / video recordings. Users may at any time withdraw their consent to process this personal data by using the contacts listed in these rules.
4. WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE DATA?
1. Your personal information may be provided to the following recipients:
– Employees of Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o.;
– Marketing and PR agencies for the promotion of services and products that
Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. provides;
– IT service providers, who ensure comprehensive IT security and infrastructure for Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o., including websites;
– to partners of Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o..
2. Your personal information may also be provided to any competent investigative, prosecuting or adjudicating body, public prosecutor´s office, court, regulator, supervisory and control authorities, government agency, executor, insolvency trustee or other third party, if Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. considers that such provision of personal data is:
– in accordance with a generally binding legal regulation or GDPR; or
– necessary for the purpose of the application, establishment or defence of a legal right or claim of Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o .; or
– necessary to protect important interests of Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. or important interests of any other person.
3. We may also provide your personal information to other recipients if you give consent to such disclosure of provision of your personal information, or you give instructions to provide such personal information.
4. If Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. uses its own processors for the processing of personal data, these entities may process personal data only for the purposes and in a manner determined by Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o., and they cannot process them further. Processors are only given data that are necessary in order to provide their services. Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. uses as processors:
– Google LLC (web analytics and on-line marketing tools);
– Facebook Ireland Ltd. (tools for on-line marketing);
– Seznam.cz, a.s. (tools for on-line marketing);
– Reservio, s.r.o. (tool for on-line reservations);
5. HOW LONG DO WE PROCESS THE DATA?
1. Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. processes the Users’ personal data received in connection with vouchers and reservations for 5 years from the ordering of a voucher or from the making of a reservation.
2. Business communication is sent in all cases only until the moment you withdraw your consent or until you unsubscribe. Personal data is kept for a maximum of 5 years. You may be asked to extend your consent before the period expires.
3. Data obtained for marketing purposes (the targeting of advertising campaigns outside the Portal, improving the Portal, and presenting our work) are processed for the whole period of your consent, i.e. from when you allow the cookies to be saved within the cookies setting on the Portal or in your browser. Withdrawal of consent doesn´t influence the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal. Processing may take place even after the withdrawal of consent, at maximum until the expiration date of the specific type of cookies.
6. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
1. Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. will not transfer your personal data to third countries (countries which are not Member States of the European Union or a Contracting Party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area) or international organizations. It would transfer personal data to third countries or international organizations, only if:
– The European Commission has decided that the third country, a certain territory or one or more specified sectors within that third country or the international organization in question ensures an adequate level of protection,
– Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. provides appropriate guarantees and provided that there are enforceable data subject rights and effective legal protection of the data subjects.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
1. In connection with the processing of personal data you may contact Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. at any time and request:
i. Information about personal data that Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. processes, and on the purpose and nature of the processing of personal data.
ii. Access to the data you provided to Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. when making a reservation, in connection with the demand made or otherwise. Where this right is exercised, Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. informs you specifically whether it processes personal data and exactly which it does. All data will be made available to you along with more detailed information on their processing (e.g. the purpose of processing, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data were made or will be
made available, and the period for which the personal data will be stored).
iii. Correction of personal data, if inaccurate or incomplete. Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. may effectively deal with your demands and other requirements, only if your data is up-to-date.
iv. Explanation and removal of an error (e.g. blocking, rectification, completion or erasure of personal data) if you believe that Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. processes personal data in violation with the protection of your personal and private life or in violation of the law.
v. Erasure of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten) if the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the proper purposes, or if Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. has no legal ground for the processing of personal data, including when you disagree with their further processing. By exercising this right, Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. finds out whether there are legitimate reasons for further processing of personal data and, where applicable, your data will be erased completely or in part.
vi. Restriction of processing.In certain cases, you also have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data by means of which you may require that specific personal information is not subject to any further processing operations for a specified period of time. Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. is obliged to restrict the processing of your personal data if you contest their accuracy (for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of your personal data), if the processing is unlawful (and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request restrictions on their use instead), if we no longer need your personal data but you require them (to establish, exercise or defend your legal rights), or if you exercise the right to object to the processing of your personal data (pending verification as to whether the legitimate grounds of Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o override those of your legitimate reasons).
vii. Transferring automated processed personal data obtained on the basis of your consent from Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. to another subject. Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. will transfer your personal data in a commonly used format to you or another controller according to your preferences.
viii. At the same time, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data that is carried out on the basis of public interest or legitimate interest, including an objection to profiling based on a legitimate interest. Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. will not further process your personal data, unless it demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if it does not demonstrate grounds for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims. If Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. processes your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of such personal data for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. If you object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. will no longer process this personal data for such purposes.
2. You have the right to contact at any time the Office for Personal Data Protection with a complaint in case of breach of obligations of Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o.
3. You can exercise all rights through the contacts listed in these rules.
1. Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. ensures the security of your data. Handling personal data is in full compliance with applicable legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. puts great emphasis on technical and organizational security when processing the personal data.
2. All personal data in electronic form are stored in databases and systems to which only persons needing immediate handling for the purposes specified in these rules have access, and only to the necessary extent. Personal data security provided by Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. is regularly tested and protection continually improved.
1. You may contact Mattydale Enterprises s.r.o. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone on +420602323300 with any comments regarding the processing of personal data, or if you wish to exercise your rights
1. These rules are effective from May 25, 2018.